Fire and PropertyThis insurance will indemnify against loss or damage due to Fire and/or lightning of Residential /Commercial properties and their contents. However, the contract would also be extended by charging additional premium to cover allied perils/risks as per requirements of the insured. The optional perils/risks are as under:-
- Loss or damage caused by Riot & Strikes.
- Loss or damage caused by Malicious Act.
- Loss or damage due to Atmospheric Disturbances, like flood, hurricane, tornado, rain etc.
- Loss or damage caused by explosion.
- Loss or damage due to fall of Aircraft and/or their parts.
- Loss or damage by Impact Damages.
- Loss due to Burglary.
- Loss or damage due to earthquake.
Insurers Financial Strength Rating
We are pleased to announce that PACRA has maintained our IFS rating ‘A’ for the year 2013. The rating incorporates prudent strategy of the management focused on a diverse mix of products and customers. This would help the company to sustain further improvement in underwriting performance. The company has also adopted a focused approach to further improve insurance assets/liabilities management and favorable changes in the investment mix