Motor InsuranceAll types of Motor vehicles would be covered against loss or damage caused by theft/snatching, fire and/or accidental damages etc. In addition, Motor policies also cover loss or damage of third party liability risks.
Details of Indemnification:
- Accident external means
- Fire external explosion, self ignition, or lightning or frost.
- Burglary, House Breaking or theft.
- Malicious Act.
- Riot Strike.
- Flood, Hail, Wind, Hurricane, Cyclone, Tornado or Typhoon,Earthquake.
- Whilst in transit by Air, Road/Rail, inland waterway, lift or elevator.
- Motor Vehicles Act and common law as applicable.
Insurers Financial Strength Rating
We are pleased to announce that PACRA has maintained our IFS rating ‘A’ for the year 2013. The rating incorporates prudent strategy of the management focused on a diverse mix of products and customers. This would help the company to sustain further improvement in underwriting performance. The company has also adopted a focused approach to further improve insurance assets/liabilities management and favorable changes in the investment mix