Employer Code of Conduct
The company’s objective in establishing this "Code of Conduct" is to promote ethics, honesty and professionalism within the company and among its employees. The company believes in being an integrated organization and that the action of every employee affects its entire organization and reputation. Any employee is obligated to strive for the extension of the Company’s interests within legal limits, and responsible of preventing damages or loss of the Company’s interests. The company expects all employees to abide by this Code in carrying out their duties and functions so as to preserve public trust and to ensure the company’s sustainable growth and development.
This policy and its related procedures and measures are applicable to all employees (including senior executives and officers).
Morality and Integrity
- The Company dedicates itself to abide by commercial ethics and firmly believes in the values of an integrated organization.This guideline has been introduced to outline applicable legal requirements and company policy required of the company and all employees. Any company employee with any query concerning ethics or legal matters is advised to consult with his or her division head or the company’s legal division for guidance.
- Ethical standards shall not be confined to legal compliance.Each individual shall be obligated to conduct all businesses ethically and to avoid any activity that would lead to a conflict of interest.
- The principles governing ethics and integrity are comprised of :
- Conducting all business with integrity and truthfully recording the process of all business dealings.
- Ensuring proper confidentiality of all commercial information when executing a mission and retaining complete commercial and operational records, as well as respecting the commercial assets and intellectual properties of the company, each client and each strategic partner of the company.
- All company accounting ledgers, invoices, records, accounting entries, capital and assets must be securely cataloged and safeguarded to ensure that all company transactions and business dealings can be fairly and accurately reflected. It is strictly forbidden to fabricate, falsify or create misleading claims or to fabricate or falsify any accounting entries, records, financial reports or any other related documents, or to make any misleading claims or records, or intentionally hide or cover the state of the company’s transactions; nor it is permitted to open, maintain or access any illegitimate accounts with any bank or a third party institution with which to conduct account transactions related to the company.
- It is forbidden to destroy, alter or forge any pertinent records that may likely be linked to an investigation, litigation or legal related settlement proceeding.
- When coming across incidents involving alleged unethical conduct or suspicions of violation to this rule, all personnel is obligated to inform the company’s management.
Respect for individuals and customers :
- The Company respects the privacy and integrity of every employee and upholds strict standards of privacy and confidentiality for individual personal data.Treatment of customers and commercial data concerning other individuals shall also be bound by this principle of confidentiality.
- Each employee should endeavor to deal fairly with the company’s customers, suppliers, competitors and other employees. No employee should take unfair advantage of anyone through manipulation, concealment, abuse of privileged information, misrepresentation of material facts, or any other unfair-dealing practice.
- The company is to maintain open communication channels that would encourage all employees to participate in company affairs and to express their opinions to superiors at all levels.
Avoidance of conflict of interest :
- Prior to engaging in any business, investment or related activity that may lead to a conflict of interest between personal and professional relationships, the employee must fully disclose such conflict of interest to, and the potential conflict must be subject to review by, the management.
- Any action that may possibly transfer the Company’s resources or interests to employees, their relatives or friends is, in principle, prohibited.
- All employees are prohibited to provide or disclose openly company confidential information without securing proper authorization from the company.
- Unless otherwise approved by the board of directors in advance and in compliance with all applicable laws, employees are not permitted to take out or accept company loans on behalf of oneself or one’s relatives.
- Unless for company’s business, advanced authorization shall be sought prior to accessing any of the company’s services, equipment, facilities, properties or any other form of resources. All employees should protect the company’s assets and ensure their efficient use. The company’s assets, whether tangible or intangible, are to be used only by authorized employees or their designees and only for the legitimate business purposes of the company.
- All employees shall not exploit opportunities for information access (including but not limited to attendance at meetings related to sales and production, annual planning, policy launching) to disclose the Company's confidential information to any external parties (including but not limited to the Company's customers, suppliers, or any other parties who are not obliged to know) as a way to acquire unjustified personal benefit or that result in operational, reputational, and/or financial loss to the Company.
Gratuity and business reception :
- All employees are prohibited to accept from or give to any customer, supplier or contingent party related to the company any kickbacks or any other form of illicit gain.
- All employees are forbidden to accept lavish entertainment or reception.
- For the purpose of maintaining a normal business relationship, gifts that are to be presented to business counterparts should be imprinted with the company’s logo.
- It is prudent to conform to the general practice of common business decorum when accepting or arranging any type of business reception, and all employees shall refrain from being excessively lavish and refrain from incurring significant or unnecessary expenses.